We are pleased to meet one more incredible woman, learn her story, and tell you now. And of course we asked her about the essentials.
Why is the cult of youth so strong in Russia?
- I don't think the cult of youth is one of the strongest in Russia. I think that Russian women are genetically conditioned to look attractive and well-groomed, such as Svetlana Bondarchuk and Sati Spivakova.
What do you think of the cosmetology. How do you feel about the trend of visiting a cosmetologist at a young age?
- A cosmetologist should always be in a woman's life, as well as a gynecologist. I have had Botox injections and used fillers, and I have also tried apparatus cosmetology - I see no point in hiding it and claiming that I look this way only due to genetics and the "fresh" air of Moscow. Now, in addition to that, I have returned to sculpting and buccal massage - I find them very effective. I don't dye my hair, for the last 11 years I have had one stylist whom I trust to cut my hair.
How has your attitude to the age changed? Were there any periods of awareness, acceptance, or fear?
- Yes, it was very uncomfortable to cross the age limit of 50. The examples of women of my age, and a bit older, helped me in that case. Cindy Crawford is 54, Naomi Campbell is 50, Monica Bellucci is already 56! They all look great at their age! And their examples show that it's just a number on a passport. By the way, I've always liked Grace Kelly's style - sophisticated, refined, and noble.
What other ways do you care for yourself? Is it sport?
- Ten years ago I used to work out at the gym, I was fond of strength training. Now my sporting activities are replaced with regular walking, every morning I go to the underground on foot to get to work and every evening I go back home the same way, which takes about 8 km in total. The only exception is bad weather.
When it comes to genetics, and something I'm really proud of – that is the colour of my hair and the shape of my nails - that's my dad's credit. Dad was a very handsome man who also created his image himself. When he was young, he looked like an exceptional nerd, very much like the actor Alexander Demyanenko; then my father became an imposing man. Daddy died 34 days just before his 50th wedding anniversary with my mum - and this is the hardest trauma of my life.
What is the best age for a woman?
- In my opinion, there is no certain best age for a woman – each period of life is beautiful and amazing and every stage should be accepted with gratitude. I believe that the future belongs to artificial intelligence and soon the science will find a way to prolong health and youth. And each of us is responsible for our own internal state of mind - if your thoughts are positive, you are grateful for any circumstances in your life, you are open to new things - this will be reflected in your appearance.
What is your credo?
- "A strong man will overcome the obstacle, but a wise man will go all the way" (Chinese proverb)